Monday, August 5, 2013

Cicadas & Kittens


As a dog walker and pet sitter, I have seen a few creepy creatures while on the job. I came upon a snake hiding in the grass while I was walking one dog near the woods (luckily it didn't bite either of us). However, today when I was about to enter the apartment of the same client, I came upon something much creepier near the door: a gigantic cicada (at least that's what I assume it is). As much as it freaked me out, it also caught my interest and I managed to get a picture of it (although it wasn't that difficult, as it wasn't moving around much- either it was sleeping or dying):

EEEK!



While still on the subject of the said client, I also wanted to include a picture of an adorable kitten she is fostering. She found her in a park, along with her momma and a kitten from a different litter. She appears to be a beautiful little silver tabby (as is her momma). I wish that I could take her, but there is enough chaos already in our home with our current menagerie of animals.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!