Sunday, August 25, 2013

In bed with Powell and Mimi

Once again I am blogging from the bedroom and am joined by Powell, as well as Mimi (Powell's a Vizsla, Mimi's a Dachshund). While Powell has been by my side constantly and has always slept with me from the first night I pet-sat him (which actually was only a few weeks ago), Mimi has gone from somewhat keeping her distance from me to following me around almost as much as her 'brother' does.

In fact, here is a picture I took of them about 15 minutes ago. Mimi was lying down with her head under the covers with Powell, but she awoke while I was taking the picture- though I think the result turned out adorable. And yes, that is Powell curled up under the blanket behind her. :)

 
And thanks everyone for the well-wishes. I feel a bit better today (at least my nose isn't really running anymore), but I still feel lethargic and out of it which is also due to the fact that I'm still not really sleeping through the night. Well, I'm hoping that tonight will be different.
 
I hope everyone else also has a great night and a restful sleep!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a few furries to make you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto we agree. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. the furries always make us feel better,keep getting well Jenn,xx Speedy and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our furfriends always make us feel better!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!