Tuesday, August 13, 2013

RIP little froggy

This morning one of our little frogs passed away. Well, technically they are my brother's- he received them as part of an elementary school project over 10 years ago. My sister and I also received frogs from the same project, but ours didn't live anywhere near as long as my brother's have. In fact, mine died only within about a year of taking them home! Nothing was done differently with my brother's that wasn't done with mine and my sister's, I guess he just got some very healthy ones.

I took this video a few years ago of the frogs. And one of the little frogs in the background, not the fat one that is standing, is the one that passed. RIP little buddy!



3 comments:

  1. sorry for the loss .. every animal is precious and missed when they move on

    Thanks for posting on my blog

    homelesscatcare.blogspot.com

    Debby of Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the loss of your little frogs ...

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!