Monday, August 19, 2013

RIP Peach

Today my Aunt Mary Ann's Golden Retriever, Peach, passed away. My Aunt, who is my mom's sister, is mentally retarded and lives with her caregiver and two other women. Peach was a very special doggy, as she alerted everyone when my Aunt had suffered a seizure and might have even saved her life.

They are all extremely distraught. Please pray for all of them to get through this difficult time.

I don't have a photo of her, but I thought this picture was very pretty and represented the fact that she is in peace and is now an angel watching over her humans.

Source: heavenlygoldens.com
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh peach, my first time here. Sad that i learned about you too late. We could have been friends... Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so sorry to stop over too and read your sad news. We will say a prayer for them. Please send hugs and kind thoughts from us and all in Blogville.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!