Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wordless Wednesday!

I have seen 'Wordless Wednesdays' on quite a few pet blogs and thought that it was a great idea, so I have decided to do it on mine as well! This one is obviously not wordless, but here is a picture of Muffin the Guinea Pig hiding amongst stuffed animals that I took a few years ago (It's still my favorite pic of her!).



Also on an off-topic note, my blog is in a New Blogger Alert post on Pet Blogs United. You can check it out if you like by clicking on the link (though I'm sure that's how some of you found me too). :) 

6 comments:

  1. Hello we saw you on pbu! We are two guinea pigs and love all guineas! Welcome to blogville as Speedy says!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muffin is really good at hiding! I came over from Pet Blogs United and happy I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pic!! Welcome to blogville! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere! Nice to see another piggy. Whee are four blogging guinea piggies and its great to meet you!

    Have a great wheekend

    Nutty, Nacho, Buddy & Basil
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Meows, woofs, and guinea pig wheeks!